Renting can be a smart, cost-effective option for clinics, horse shows, or auctions. If you’re looking for a minimum of 12 stalls, renting may be the right choice for you!
Sunset Horse Stalls employs a team of professional installers who travel the country installing portable horse stalls at shows, fairs, exhibitions, and clinics, so they’re experts at setup. Of course, you can also pick up and assemble the horse stalls yourself, just make sure to follow our helpful assembly guide.
How Renting Portable Horse Stalls Works:
- Call 877-389-0844 or contact us to check availability for the dates you need. Be sure to allow enough time for delivery from our Lancaster, PA location and for portable stall setup. Call early as the more popular dates always sell out!
- Decide if you want us to deliver and setup the stalls for you, or if you would like to pick them up at our location, set them up, and return them on your own. If you are looking to save money on your portable horse stall rental, picking them up and returning the stalls yourself could be the best choice.
- Check out our rental agreement, then print it, sign it, and fax it back to us at 717-661-7768.
- Familiarize yourself with our cancellation policy below:
- If you cancel your reserved horse barn stalls within 45 days of pick up or delivery date there is no cancellation penalty.
- If you cancel your reserved stalls within 30 to 44 days of pick up or deliver date there is a 50% cancellation penalty.
- If you cancel your reserved stalls within 21 days or less days of pick up or deliver date there is a 100% cancellation penalty.
- Call 877-389-0844 to reserve your portable horse stalls. A major credit card is required to reserve your stalls. We require a 50% deposit at the time of your reservation. See our pricing guide below for further details.
Rental Pricing, Payment & Deposit Policies:
- Prices include delivery, setup, and tear down
- Our delivery cost does not include our mileage fee, which is $1.50/mile (round trip) over 50 miles.
- 12 Stall minimum rental
- $75 per stall for a full week
- $105 per stall with roof ($1,260 for 12 stall unit with roof)
- $10 per stall for each additional week ($180 for a 12 stall unit with roof for each additional week)
- Stalls can be picked up directly at our location:
- 436 Concrete Avenue, Leola, PA 17540
- 50% due at time of reservation (Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express)
- Final 50% due on pickup or delivery
- Renter is responsible for all repair or replacement costs
- Pickup, drop off, or deliveries can only be scheduled Monday - Saturday
Feel free to contact Christian at 877-389-0844 or email us for for an accurate quote on portable horse stall rentals.
Easy to assemble yourself, or we'll do it if you want.
Create your own instant portable corral.
Standard Portable Horse Stall Features Include:
- 10' x 10' unit; 84" walls
- Constructed with heavy wall round tube to eliminate horse injury
- All seams welded to provide maximum durability and appeal
- Indestructible, foolproof latch keeps horse secured in stall
- Fully assembled panels let you set up in less than 5 minutes (per stall)
- Lightweight and portable design for ease of transportation and teardown
- Loads into most trailers with ease
- Strong enough to be used as a permanent stall
- Stylish designs come in a range of optional colors to suit your taste
Portable Horse Stall Specifications:
- 4 O.C. bars, 3" in between
- ¾" plywood panels
- Stalls can be linked together for a continuous row
- 116" outside dimensions
- 9' x 9' interior dimensions
- Designed to fit into a 10' x 10' space
- Hinged door wings in or out with a spacious 52" doorway
- Panels come fully assembled—and there's no need to paint
- Back wall and dividers are the same for added versatility